This morning we went back to the Civil Affairs Office to complete more paperwork. We had to have two interviews with officials stating that we wanted to keep Sydney, and promised to take good care of her. At this point, there was no way that Gary or I was going to give her back!! :) She is absoluteley adorable. We took pictures in front of the Chinese flag after the interviews.
Last night she ended up sleeping 12 hours! She went to bed at 5:30 after her bottle. We were exhausted too and ended up going to bed at 8:00 thinking that we were going to have a short night anyway. It ended up that we were up at 3:30 this morning waiting for her to wake up! lol The paperwork this morning took about 4 hours, so we came home, gave her a bottle, and she's napping now. I think Mom and Dad will be napping here shortly too... we're waiting on lunch to be delivered first. lol
Tonight we'll be having dinner with our travel group at a Chinese restraunt. It should be interesting to see how different it is from "American Chinese" food. Below are some pictures from the Civil Affairs Office this morning.

1 comment:
Hi Gary, Kelly and Sydney. Congrats on making everything official. She is just adorable and I am enjoying the blog. Love the pictures, Kelly I hope you continue to feel better I am really familiar with those bathrooms when we lived in Turkey. LOL!! Sydney looks just as happy as can be, so do Mom and Dad. Have a great time!! Rhonda
Post a Comment