
Last night, something we hoped wouldn't happen did. Sydney was crying uncontrollably because she was grieving for her orphanage. This lasted for about 90 minutes. Kelly and I both make sure she is held and in her sights. I wake up several times a night to check on her and to be awake when she eventually does...Today , we had some of the same issues. It is continuing now and it's 6:30 pm . It's so hard to see, but with adoption it is very common and many times a necessary thing. She has bonded well with us and laughs and smiles all day( except for this grieving issue). Sydney went to the playroom today and had a great time with other children. We had a free day today so I went shopping for her and got her a lady bug sweater. Tomorrow we have a 1/2 day to site see and buy pearls and jade . She is the sweetest girl so much better than I ever dreamed of.
1 comment:
Ohh, so sweet. Daddy's little girl. Thanks for posting these piucs and keeping us posted. I look forward to coming to work to see what's happened overnight. Good luck, have a safe trip and keep the pictures coming.
Post a Comment