Monday, March 20, 2006

Last night as well as today Sydney continued to grieve. But Kelly and I make sure she is comforted by us both. It is so hard to see her screaming and crying from her past.But she smiles and laughs for her present and future . The love Kelly and I have for her is so incredible. I didnt think I could love as intense as I do for the little girl. We are truly blessed..Kelly is so wonderful and I love her so much. Sydney's personality comes out so much more every day. She is active and knows what she want as well as being very exploring. She was the only child out of the 5 in our group not to be ill. Today we went to the Palace of the first President of China then we went to a Buddist temple . We came home 2 hours ago and had pizza and the grieving episode and now Kelly and Syndey are now sleeping It is 230pm now. We are so loooking forward to coming home and beggining or lives together as a forever family. The site is labeled Journey to Sydney but the journey to raising this girl has just begun so one journey ends and another exciting one begins. We look forward in friends and family to meet this special girl. Tommorow is a free day we will pack do some more shopping and enjoying our last full free day..As much as it is a new experince being here we came to get our daughter and to be honest could have left the day we got her if we could have but you know how paper work is... The time here has gone fast yet slowly. We have bonded with her and hope to attach more when we arrive home. The pets at home will have to adapt as well.. I have been getting up at 4-5 am daily as the bed is a hard as a rock and hard to fall back asleep....This a great hotel but Chinese sleep on hard surfaces.. Wednesday we go to the US consulate after we have a late check out here 230pm. The we take the train to Hong Kong to take a Thurday flight back to Chi Town....It will bring tears to my eyes to have Us home safely and Sydney becoming a new US citizen... Look out world!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Gary, Kelly & Sydney said...

Karen,
we so thank you for taking care our "our family" at home as we extend our family here.... Kelly has another Fullett to take care of and isnt so happy :) lol,,,, see ya in a few days yeah

love ya

Gary