Happy 2nd Birthday Sydney!
Sorry for the delay in getting this posted, but here are a couple of pictures from Sydney's 2nd birthday. She didn't really understand the whole birthday thing, so we decided to keep it small since we'd just come back from Virginia, and she was starting school the next day.
School has been a new adventure for Sydney. It's the first time she's been away from Mommy and Daddy, and it's taken her 3 weeks to be able

to be dropped off without crying. She only goes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday part time, but once she's there for a few minutes, she's fine. She's going to Creme de la Creme, and we feel really blessed to be able to send her there. It's an incredible school (http://www.cremedelacreme.com/). What's nice is that they have security cameras in all the rooms, so after I say goodbye and drop her off I can go to the entrance and watch her on the bank of monitors they have
to be dropped off without crying. She only goes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday part time, but once she's there for a few minutes, she's fine. She's going to Creme de la Creme, and we feel really blessed to be able to send her there. It's an incredible school (http://www.cremedelacreme.com/). What's nice is that they have security cameras in all the rooms, so after I say goodbye and drop her off I can go to the entrance and watch her on the bank of monitors they have
No comments:
Post a Comment