We have found out that referrals have been mailed and are in the US today. I can't explain to you our excitement. Yesterday was quite the rollercoaster. Another adoption agency informed their clients that referrals were going to be sent for people with paperwork in China between April 15th and April 20th. Our paperwork was received by China on April 21st, so we thought we weren't included in this batch. Last night at about 10:00pm I decided to check the message boards again to see if there was any new information. The CCAA (China Center for Adoption Affairs... the people who process adoption paperwork and match us with our babies) website stated that referrals had been sent out through April 25th paperwork. That meant we're getting our referral!!!!!! WOOO HOOOOO!!! After crying for about a half an hour, it was time to go to bed.... yeah... I really slept a lot last night... NOT! Since the confirmation came late last night and our agency is closed this week for the holiday, we're not sure if the referral will get here today or Tuesday. I'll of course post the information as soon as we know. What a way to begin 2006.
Friday, December 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment